sábado, 27 de junio de 2015

Top Secret Copywriter's Checklist for Website Sales Letters

Top Secret Copywriter's Checklist for Website Sales Letters

 

I loved this info product so much that I begged the writer to sell me resale rights to it so I could pass on great information to you at a decent price.

Not only that, but I use my personal copy of the Copywriter's Checklist whenever I'm writing or editing sales letters for products I sell. Of course I still have a way to go - more time to study and practice copywriting would help most now - but when I put the advice of this short ebook to work for my niche product sales letters I started converting more visitors into buyers.

The letter below is from the originator of the Top Secret Copywriter's Checklist. I challenge you to not want your own copy of this ebook by the time you're finished reading - especially at the price I'm selling it for!

Struggling With Poor Sales?
"What If You Could Easily and Simply,
Write Cash Pulling Sales Letters 'On The Fly' by Following These 30 Master Copywriting Steps To Success?" 
Dear Friend,
If your business isn't generating as many sales as expected, you can be sure of one thing - your sales copy sucks.
Look, it isn't my everyday style to tell people straight in the face and hurt their pride... but that's the colossal truth!
Whenever I come across a sales page that's below average... I feel my blood pressure start to rise because most business owners just seem so contented with using wimpy sales copy! 
Fact: If Your Copy Is Wimpy, You're Hurting Your Sales Big Time
The most essential skill in business is the ability to produce cash cranking copy, on demand. Of course, you don't always have to write these sales letters yourself if you have deep enough pockets to employ world class copywriters for the job. 
But the sad truth is, most business owners are unwilling or even unable to spend a minimum of $1000 on a sales letter...
And These Are Often The Guys Who Need Compelling, Cash Pulling Copy The Most!
So what's the next best alternative?
Writing it yourself, of course. It's free, and takes just a few hours of your time if you're a fairly proficient writer.
But there's a major problem...
Most people know nuts about writing compelling and highly converting copy for their products from a marketing savvy point of view.
They mindlessly copy a few phrases that "look right" from other letters they've read, throw in a bunch of benefits about their products which make everything end up like reading like a dog's dinner.
Sadly, it will never convert at its maximum potential UNLESS you apply some of the tried and tested principles used by professional copywriters.
Some years ago I personally analyzed a collection of one hundred and ten sales letters to determine their winning secrets and was shocked to realize that... 
Some Of Them Contain Up To 89 Winning Traits Per Sales Letter!
I then took these 89 winning traits, categorized them and boiled them down into 47 one liners. This became my "secret weapon" for writing highly converting and riveting sales copy which my clients now repeatedly return to me for.
In fact, I use it for every single copywriting job I do... just to make sure I don't miss anything.
Later, I sat down and condensed the 47 one liners into 30 checklist items that matter the most, and wrote a concise description explaining each of them!
In fact, if you just take any sales letter and "ramp it up" by checking it against this Top Secret Checklist, you will be able to...
  • Miraculously Transform Any "Dead In The Water" Sales Letter Into "An Orders Magnet"!
  • What is the most important trait that has to be in ANY headline, without fail?
  • 3 proven ways to grab prospects by the neck, and suck them in right from the very first word.
  • The 6 universal themes of interest you should always use to leverage on the "selling power" of your prospect's own greed and ego.
  • The most important personality trait a copywriter should possess when writing copy. (No, it's not good English!).
  • The best format to typeset headlines in and why it works.
  • A grave mistake which even some of the top copywriters in the game make... just by failing to use this additional "check" on their sales letters (Item #5).
  • How you should address your readers and capture their attention without fail.
  • The best way to write any opening paragraph, but simply forgetting all the rules about English you learned in school...
  • Why selling is just like fishing in the murky waters (Item #9).
  • The most effective way to start any letter which is bound to spellbind your prospects. (You may have fallen prey to this method more than once in your daily life and it still continues to work!).
  • How I come up with interesting things to write in a sales letter even though I lead an utterly, absolutely boring, stay-at-home life. And how you can do so too.
  • 2 counting exercises that will immediately distinguish a master copywriter from a wannabe (Item #12) --- Try this on any promotional material you come across!
  • Why you should be very good friends with a 6th grader (Item #14).
  • Why merely including a cliffhanger in your letters may not be enough... and what you absolutely must do to ensure that the reader turns the page.
  • How do you infect your prospects through this single element in your sales letter and make sure they go into a buying frenzy.
  • Item #17 tells the story of how I was almost duped by an excellent sales letter... but grew suspicious because the letter did not contain these 2 crucial elements.
  • How to appeal to the 2 kinds of buyers who read your letter - emotional and logical.
  • What is one thing you should never leave out in any sales letter. (It's not even the headline).
  • Why it is important to be as precise as possible, then going one step further and beating your own precision!
  • One thing that always gets read in ANY letter (sales or otherwise), email, or note...
  • Item #30: Quite possibly the only reason why people read sales letters for, and how to make use of this primal need of your prospect.
But Wait, You Don't Even Have To Decide Now!
If you're someone who writes your own copy for your products, you absolutely owe it to yourself to lay your hands on my "Top Secret Copywriting Checklist" right now.
But here's the deal - You don't have to make a decision now!
Take a full 30 days to test drive these 30 highly essential, must-have conversion boosting tips on ANY sales letter you have written.
That's right - Take a sales letter you already have, then put it through the test by changing it to fulfill all 30 winning "traits" as specified in this checklist.
My Personal Promise
If you do not manage to increase your sales AND profits after using my "Top Secret Checklist", simply ask for a full 100% refund of what you've paid!
I'm THAT confident that this checklist will make you more money that you paid for it!
And to make this decision even more of a 'non-decision', I'm making this "Top Secret Checklist" available for a super low price of only $**. I'm officially out of my mind!
Make the right choice for your business today.
There's absolutely no risk on your part.
Order Now
P.S - Don't make the mistake of giving this insane offer a miss just because you think you know how to write good copy or that you don't believe you'll see much value for such a moderately priced product! I promise you'll be absolutely thrilled!
Reserve your copy right now!
You could be applying the techniques to your
sales copy tonight and waking up with
higher conversions
in the morning!
** A Note from Laura - I paid a fair bit of money for these resale rights to help you with your business. The author suggested a retail value of at least $37 for the ebook and he (and I) have made quite a bit of money off this report already. Due to the fact that I have nearly made my investment back from this product and that I have a mission to help you with your business, I'm now selling the Top Secret Copywriter's Checklist for $17. Crazy hunh?
~ Order Now ~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario