sábado, 27 de junio de 2015

Marketing Strategies Shared and Sent to Your Inbox

Marketing Strategies Shared and Sent to Your Inbox

It was never my intention to an Internet Marketing Guru but when I wrote a report on a hot new trend with Dr. Joe Vitale I found many like-minded website owners and entrepreneurs that wanted to share the journey of creating online wealth with me.
The last year or so has been quite a ride! Many of the people on my email list have been learning along with me, and reporting back - we've grown together!
I invite all of my readers to share their successes and flops with me - together we make each other stronger. 
If you'd like to be a part of Smartzville's Marketing strategies by email, then feel free to sign up below. Here's what's in the mailings I send:
  • Free videos and tools when I have them.
  • Free ebooks that are chock full of knowledge.
  • Links to my own free tutorials on website promotion.
  • Honest reviews and links to the latest promotion tools.
  • Introductions and links to other online marketing resources that I trust.
You can unsubscribe anytime. There is a link at the bottom of every email for a one-click unsubscribe. If you don't like the free resources, the information shared or if change your mind about making money online, opting out is fast and painless. 
Some of the recommendations and information will apply to your business or level of marketing expertise, some will not. If an email doesn't meet your needs I strongly suggest to stay on the list because the next email you receive may be just the info you need to push your income onto the next level. And, in case you're worried about your email address being sold or shared, all I can say is you have my word it won't be. Take some time to look around this site, I'm not here to scam or spam anyone.
Finally you should know that I'm rather picky about what I promote. You've already seen that this site is not about 'pitching' people, it's all about building relationships and collaborating.
Sign up below!
Smartzville's Marketing Tools and Resources News 
This list is predominantly niche market focused, with the secondary focus on website promotion. Really cool tools and services will be broadcast when discovered. Generally these tools, techniques and resources are free, affordable, or of such immense value I just have to share them with you.
The content will not be sales hype laden. You will receive brief, honest notes of tactics or helpful aids that have either been tested and/or come from highly recommended sources.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario